Cotefield Interiors design, supply and install office Fit-Outs, Refurbishments, and Office Alterations to existing offices.
We carry out works direct for clients, landlords and on occasion main contractors. Through our experienced designers and the Cotefield team we carry out Interior Design, Refurbishment, Fit-out & Office Alterations for a variety of clients across the UK.
- Space Planning
- Full Cost proposals and specifications for each project
- Statutory Building Regulation consultations at the planning stage, and approval once the project commences.
- Planning Application
- Contract Programmes
- Dilapidations for clients existing buildings and for Building Surveyors working from schedules of work provided or from our own experience of the likely works required under the terms of your lease when you leave.
- Full refurbishment of buildings often with clients remaining in occupation.
- Mechanical works such as air conditioning added after clients occupy premises.
- Full scope of works including but not limited to; Partitioning, Flooring, Decoration, Electrical, AC, Kitchens, Toilets, Ceilings and Office Furniture.
- New Office Interiors from empty shells to a full working office
- Design & Planning including visual presentations
- Re-location from your existing premises to your new offices
- Continued works on for Multi-Site Companies.
- Changes to existing Office layouts
- New Office Furniture & Churn Work
- New Flooring and Decoration
- Partition Alterations
We have completed projects throughout the UK from Edinburgh to Southampton and Cardiff to Ipswich, from our base in Milton Keynes we are ideally located to undertake projects anywhere in England, Scotland and Wales.
Our team are flexible and accommodating no matter where you require our services. We can manage and deliver your project to the same exacting standards.